🌿 Pls take a moment to read all the information prior to purchasing 🌿
Mannequin torso for 1/4 Slim MSD is 3D printed in a hard PLA plastic and designed to stand on its own or pair with the Mannequin Stand. Also great to display doll clothing or accessories to sell online or at a convention
Neck Circumference = 6.5cm (2.5in)
Shoulder Width = 8.7cm(3.4in)
Waist Circumference = 12cm(4.7in)
Hips Circumference = 18cm(7in)
Bust: Small bust =15cm(5.9in)
Medium bust =16cm(6.2in)
Large bust = 17cm(6.6in)
Made to order and ready to dispatch in 5–7 business days
** Please Note **
- Colours may vary according to your screen settings.
- FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be copied/ reproduced to sell, or claimed as your own.
- Mannequin consists of 2 parts, a stand and a torso.
- The Torso is designed to be a bit loose on the base for easy clothing change.
- if you want a more snug fit a little bit of masking tape on the peg is recommended.
- if you want to glue torso and base a small glob of hot glue from a low temp glue gun is recommended.
- Due to the nature of 3D printing, there may be slight imperfections
- PLA is a thermal plastic, pls keep away from high temperatures as will soften and melt at temperatures of around 90 degrees Celsius (194 degrees Fahrenheit) or more
- To wash mannequin and stand cool water and dish soap is recommended.
This item is 3D Printed in PLA (Polylactic acid) plastic which is a recyclable, biodegradable, non-toxic, eco-friendly plastic made from a renewable resource.
FFF(Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D Printing is an additive manufacturing process by which each layer is printed one at a time, which gives the parts made with it a distinct "3d printed" texture, and is safe to be gently sanded and painted.