Sprite and Felix
How to assemble doll.
Step 1 attach poseable ears
- It's easier to change the ears when the head is off the body.
- The biggest part of the hook attaches to ear and smaller part attaches to elastic.
- You can use a string or if you have small pliers you can use those to pull elastic to the other hook.
Step 2 attach Arms
- The biggest part of the hook attaches to Hand and smaller part attaches to elastic.
- The elbows are interchangeable. does not matter what arm it's on and it's a tight fit for the elastic in the elbow.
- When pulling on one side of the elastic to center the knot if it stops shifting let it go for a few seconds so it can "rest" and try again. can take a few tries.
Step 3 attach Legs
- With the way she is designed you can assemble the legs before attaching the upper body and head.
- You will need 3 strings for this part
- The biggest part of the hook attaches to foot and smaller part attaches to elastic.
Step 4 Adjust the elastic
- Before finishing to assemble the body you want to pull and adjust the elastic in the lower body till the knot is more to one side.
Step 5 Putting it all together
- The elastic in the clip is not as tight as it should be to make it easier to film.