🌿 Pls take a moment to read all the information prior to purchasing 🌿
Doll is Made of a light weight 3D printed PLA Plastic. The process involves printing each layer one at a time to create the 3D shape, which gives the parts made this way a distinct "3d printed" texture, you can paint or draw the doll. you can also use sealants like Mr super clear like a normal BJD.
The process of printing a doll in a PLA Plastic means each piece is partially hollow making a sturdy but very light material.
The Process of Printing a doll in 3D Resin means each piece is solid resin making a sturdy but heavier doll. It is similar to cast resin in weight and feel after sanding.
- Doll shown in pictures
- Certificate of authenticity
- Instruction sheet
- Cleaning sponge
- Eye's shown in pictures
Hight: 17cm / 6.69in
Lenght of body: 18.5CM / 7.28in
Eye Size: 18mm
** Please Note **
- Colors may vary according to your screen settings
- Due to the nature of 3D printing, there may be slight imperfections
- 3D printed resin is a but more fragile than cast resin.
- White dust acumulating in the joints due to friction is normal for 3D printed resin and can be whiped down with a damp cloth when needed
- To wash, cool water and dish soap is recommended.
- FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be copied/ reproduced to sell, or claimed as your own.
This item is 3D Printing is an additive manufacturing process by which each layer is printed one at a time, which gives the parts made with it a distinct "3d printed" texture, and is safe to be gently sanded and painted.