🌿 Pls take a moment to read all the information prior to purchasing 🌿
Plastic 3D printed hooves will fit any Lily Oats
This is a 3D printed Item. The process involves printing each layer one at a time to create the 3D shape, which gives the parts made this way a distinct "3d printed" texture, you can paint, draw or sand the doll. you can also use sealants like Mr super clear like a normal resin doll.
- 1 set of Plastic Hooves
** Please Note **
- Colors may vary according to your screen settings
- Due to the nature of 3D printing, there may be slight imperfections
- 3D printed resin is a but more fragile than cast resin.
- White dust acumulating in the joints due to friction is normal for 3D printed resin and can be whiped down with a damp cloth when needed
- To wash, cool water and dish soap is recommended.
- FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be copied/ reproduced to sell, or claimed as your own.
This item is 3D Printing is an additive manufacturing process by which each layer is printed one at a time, which gives the parts made with it a distinct "3d printed" texture, and is safe to be gently sanded and painted.