🌿 Pls take a moment to read all the information prior to purchasing 🌿
Doll is made of a high quality 3D printed Resin.
The process involves printing each layer one at a time to create the 3D shape, which gives the parts made this way a distinct "3d printed" texture, you can paint, draw or sand the doll. you can also use sealants like Mr super clear like a normal resin doll.
The Process of Printing a doll in 3D Resin means each piece is solid resin making a sturdy but heavier doll. It is similar to cast resin in weight and feel after sanding.
- 1 heads with a OOAK face-up
- 1 Slim M body v2
- 2 sets of hands
- 1 set of smaller feet to fit most ken sized shoes
- 1 set of larger feet (more in proportion to the body)
- Wig shown in picture
- Eye's(shown in pictures)
- Certificate of authenticity
- Extra elastic
- Cleaning sponge
Height = 28 cm
Head circumference = 9.5cm
Neck circumference = 5.5cm
Chest circumference = 13 cm
Waist circumference = 10.5 cm
Hip circumference =12 cm
Thigh circumference = 7 cm
Shoulder to wrist = 9 cm
Hip to ankle = 14.5 cm
-short Foot length = 3.5 cm
-short Foot width = 1.6 cm
-long Foot length = 3.9 cm
-long Foot width = 1.5 cm
** Please Note **
- Colors may vary according to your screen settings
- Due to the nature of 3D printing, there may be slight imperfections
- 3D printed resin is a but more fragile than cast resin.
- White dust acumulating in the joints due to friction is normal for 3D printed resin and can be whiped down with a damp cloth when needed
- To wash, cool water and dish soap is recommended.
- FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be copied/ reproduced to sell, or claimed as your own.
This item is 3D Printing is an additive manufacturing process by which each layer is printed one at a time, which gives the parts made with it a distinct "3d printed" texture, and is safe to be gently sanded and painted.