🌿 Pls take a moment to read all the information prior to purchasing 🌿
Baby Onedat pre-order #1 will run from Saturday October 30 12PM EDT till they are sold out
Processing time is 45 days form date you order.
This is not a resin doll but is 3D Printed in PLA plastic. The process involves printing each layer one at a time to create the 3D shape, which gives the parts made this way a distinct "3d printed" texture, you can paint, draw or gently sand the doll. you can also use sealants like Mr super clear on the plastic.
**update 12/05/2021- I am completly sold out of the light pink and temporaraly out of the teal**
Assembled doll includes:
- 1 Blank assembled doll
- 1 Certificate of authenticity
- 1 Instruction sheet.
- If head V1 selected also includes:
- 2 eye sticker sheets
- 2 mouth sticker sheets
- If head V2 selected also includes:
- 1 eye putty stick
** additional head and glass eyes sold separately**
Measurements for baby Onedat:
Hight: with head crest = 12.5cm / 4.92in
without head crest = 11.6cm / 4.56in
head = 13.7cm / 5.39in
neck = 4.2cm / 1.65in
waist = 8.5cm / 3.34in
hips = 12.5cm / 4.92in
wrist = 3.4cm / 1.33in
ankle = 5cm / 1.96in
shoulder the wrist = 3.5cm / 1.38
hip to foot = 4.8 cm / 1.89in
** Please Note **
- Colors may vary according to your screen settings.
- To remove paint or face-up off acetone free nailpolish remover is recomended **100% acetone will cause drastic discoloration of plastic**
- Due to the nature of 3D printing, there may be slight imperfections
- PLA is a thermal plastic pls keep away from high temperatures as will soften and melt at temperatures of around 80 degrees Celsius (176 degrees Fahrenheit) or more
- To wash, cool water and dish soap is recommended.
- FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Not to be copied/ reproduced to sell, or claimed as your own.
This item is 3D Printed in PLA (Polylactic acid) plastic which is a recyclable, biodegradable, non-toxic, eco-friendly plastic made from a renewable resource.
FFF(Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D Printing is an additive manufacturing process by which each layer is printed one at a time, which gives the parts made with it a distinct "3d printed" texture, and is safe to be gently sanded and painted.